Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upload limit for iolbb

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

The usage updates everytime you finish a session. Or on auto disconnect (generally around 2-3am) whichever comes first

The limit is for 8gb in either direction, whichever one you go over first

eircom charge if you go over their limit

IOL suspend your account until the first day of the following month

based on other posts here and info from some friends who work for these two illustrious!! (Not!) companies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

ive just been thinking about that image.... here is a screenshot of my usage, dated 31st of december 2003, i know, im about to go to a free gaff, so shut up!

but this image only proves im over 8gb combined, it doesnt prove if im gonna be charged for going over it, same as that other image... does anyone see at what im getting at... will i be charged?

ps im getting drunk.. happy new year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Nope it's 8 on one Down or Up not combined you wont be charged with IOL you just get unceremoniously disconnected from the net for the rest of the month - as I have found out after hitting 12Gb Down:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: poxy country; poxy excuse for BB.

Advertisement