Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group alignment for dragon mountain

Options
  • 20-12-2003 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

right so I have no problems running so called evil or choatic or good or selfish groups. Makes the interaction intresting. So a Poll it is.

What group alignment ? 3 votes

mostly good lawful/netural chaotic
    0% 0 votes
    mostly evil lawful/chaotic
    66% 2 votes
    mostly netural looking out fo thier own asses
    0% 0 votes
    mixed a group where you have to figure out who you are dealing with
    33% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

Naahhh.....let everyone play it their own way and figure it out as we go.

Maybe we can all individually lodge our own allignments with you secretly so you know what they are and can hold us to them but nobody else knows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I Agree with Specky, best if its a secret not that it matters to me too much anyway im a kind friendly huggable person THAT WILL PURGE THE DARK HEART OF MAN AND WIPE CHAOS FROM THE EARTH, VILE FEINDS BEWARE, (oh by the way my charachter suffers from terret syndrome :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Never was allowed to play a truly evil party before. Mixed alignment parties in my experience lead to lots of hilarious infighting that adds on another month or two to the playing time. That is, if people know the alignments of others beforehand. :)

I like the "keep it a secret" idea. It's more realistic in any case. Adventurers would hardly introduce themselves with "Well met! I am Matteus, and I I am a selfish and evil man who will happily break the law or backstab party members in order to get what I want, although I will use the law if if it suits me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Fine point Sarky I like this option too,

so what race / class you going to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well there are only two was the pladain can be and thats Lawfull good or Lawfull evil,
    Clerics are usaully easy too as you will hear them invoke thier gods name or see thier holy symbol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

Hmmm...am I restricted on what Gods I can be affiliated to? similarly can I choose my own symbol??

I won't make up anything silly....honest....

nope

will give you a list of gods thier realms and descriptions via email Specky but you will need to give me you alignment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

So do we just PM you our alingments

yes please do pm me alignments, quirks, phiobas and inkling of that you may want for your char back ground and I will get the imps to fire up the char sheet engine

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Are you going to select among the classes we sent or should we send in different backgrounds for each of them?

<edit>
    oops nevermind :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement