Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Irish more dangerous than sex offenders"

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Sangre,

Oh well, seems as though I have no choice, but to put you on my 'Permanent' ignore list. So, that makes three. MoawHaaaaHaaHeHeee :D

P. :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Paddy20 there are no words to describe just how much of a plank you actually are

You're quite simply a disappointment to the irish nation

And feel free to put me on your ignore list you annoying little man, i dont care much

Jaffer,

Welcome to the Anti - Paddy20 fan club, and no!, I will not be putting you on my ignore list. Your avatar amuses me, and I would miss looking at it. You also have some sort of indefinable charm about you.

So I intend to continue to read your posts, wherever and whenever. :D

P.:ninja:

This is interesting, everyone likes me!

cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

yes i too hate paddy 20 but not jaffers avater and smart remarks.:confused:

this is actually weird, i make sarcastic cheeky remarks, yet everyone likes me????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that's because you're magic and make us like you

Ssssshhhh, you'll jinx it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by monument
    Things change - maps change - governments change - names change.
    and your point is????
    It was called the British Isles for a reason,
    What is the "it" in your statement. And why was "it" called the British Isles?
    [ since that reason is no longer valid
    See question above
    the Irish Republic is not a part of Britain,
    Thanks for that information.
    (or simplified part of one of the islands is not owned by Britain) – it is technical no longer the British Isles.
    Why is it not?
    Any one foolish enough to say the republic is part of the British Isles has a poor understanding of English language.
    Why have they?
    Before someone starts the English language is still called such because it has basically not changed.
    What a load of uneducated, generalising, unsubstantiated claptrap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Would everyone under the age of six please take their nap now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Paddy20
    Sangre,

Oh well, seems as though I have no choice, but to put you on my 'Permanent' ignore list. So, that makes three. MoawHaaaaHaaHeHeee :D

P. :ninja:

That actually gives me an overwhelming sense of satisfaction, knowing that I annoy you enough to make your ignore list.
    It shows that I have sufficent intelligence to realise that you are a 'tard and everything you say/do/type is ......... *wrong*. Quintessentially wrong .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Paddy, you do realise that what you're doing is not ignoring people who are typing ****e, but ignoring people who's opinions you think are ****e?

theres a strong difference between idiocy and difference of opinion.

Unfortunately that line seems to be invisible to you.

Now the question is will you take this post as difference of opinion or as "OH NO EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME" situation?

quite a conundrum.

crash_000,

Sorry, No conundrum as far as I can see. Some hate me, like some love Jaffer. Considering the fact that I hold strong opinions and do not suffer fools gladly. I expect to get my share of outright attacks on me which at times can be very personal, but you see as I have a skin as thick as a rhinoceros. I am not bothered. OK!.

P.:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Paddy20
    , but you see as I have a skin as thick as a rhinoceros.

And the brain the size of one too it would seem.

S.:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

paddy 20 is some1 who seems to have alot of inteligence mixed with the worst teachers in ever. I mean u seem clever but come out with a lot of crap .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

just like guide dog's eh?

Advertisement