Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

United-v-Spurs (Contains scores)

• 20-12-2003 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Man United-v-Spurs tomorrow,should be an interesting match.Fergie has said he has every intention in playing Rio,might aswell since he only has six games left for the season.

Utd should win,but you never no Spurs could come out strong try and catch united out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Oh yeh forgot to say its on SS1,coverage start's at three.

Kick-off 4o'clock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Big Game , we go top if we win . Team spirit will be high and now is the time for United to show the rest why they are the biggest club in the world. The Players will be UP bigtime for this one.

Come On Ye Reds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

As a Spurs fan, I reckon we'll be lucky to just lose by the 3. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Spurs are gonna win!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by The Muppet
    now is the time for United to show the rest why they are the biggest club in the world. The Players will be UP bigtime for this one.

Come On Ye Reds!

Thats the reason I'll be going for spurs.

• Advertisement

Thats the reason I'll be going for spurs.

Why? What do you expect from a United Supporter.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

G'wan Spurs if only to annoy Fergie even more...one day he'll just explode! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by The Muppet
    ...now is the time for United to show the rest why they are the biggest club in the world.

Yes beating spurs is that final hurdle.

The reason i`ll be gunning for spurs is because of their Irish contingent.

Teams

Man Utd:
    Howqard
    G.Neville
    O;Shea
    Ferdinand
    Silvestre
    Fletcher
    Keane
    P.Neville
    Giggs
    van Nistelrooy
    Scholes

Spurs:
    Kellar
    Carr
    Taricco
    Gardner
    Richards
    Anderton
    Dalmat
    King
    Konchesky
    Kanoute
    Keane

What a goal by O'Shea,he knew he was'nt going to get his head onto it so he just stuck out his foot and it flew over Carr's head into the top corner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

what a way to spoil the thread?

Originally posted by bazH
    what a way to spoil the thread?

Read the title of the thread first.

United-v-Spurs(scores)

So read next time

RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bit of luck it got a deflection.But still 2-0

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Great goal from O'Shea... the Spurs defence are very poor, every time United get the ball they always seem to be too far away from United attackers. I can see United scoring four if Spurs don't sort it out.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!

Poyet pulled one back.Lucky goal squeesed under Howard's leg's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by kmart6
    Read the title of the thread first.

United-v-Spurs(scores)

So read next time

Interestingly, he probably read the title of the thread, just as I did. It says, United V Spurs, the title of your post (which does contain "scores") and the title of the thread are not one and the same.

Go to the soccer board and "Read next time".

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    Interestingly, he probably read the title of the thread, just as I did. It says, United V Spurs, the title of your post (which does contain "scores") and the title of the thread are not one and the same.

Go to the soccer board and "Read next time".

When I went to change the title it only changed the post heading instead of the thread heading,Anywat sorry Thanx 4 The Fish wont happen again

Its all over 2-1 to United.After Spyrs scored they never lokked like they were going to score again.Good win for United puts them top for christmas

Fantastic team spirit to go out and perform lile that after recent events. Rio phil neville and giggsy all played really well.

United Top at Christmas and historically the best is yet to come. Heres hoping they can go on and win the title weather we have our first choice defence available or not..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Ah its not all doom and gloom, I remember when Wes Brown and Silvestre had a run together at centre-back last season and they did quite well until players returning from injury and others getting injured caused that partnership to split.

• Advertisement
Advertisement