Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mars Express - Beagle 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Er, no.
    :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Originally posted by Sparks
    Er, no.
    :p

Well, I believe it so there! I'm gonna start a new religion called Martianism and I'll worship that great big red planet in the sky! No more far fetched than a supreme being creating the earth in 6 days!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Scary thing is there's probably already such a religion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by LFCFan
    Well, I believe it so there! I'm gonna start a new religion called Martianism and I'll worship that great big red planet in the sky! No more far fetched than a supreme being creating the earth in 6 days!

This isn't the place for this sorta discussion, take it outside boys!

Syke

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by LFCFan
    do you think there is a chance that a billion years ago the Sun was a lot bigger and Earth was more like a huge hot ball but Mars was more like what the Earth is like now? Then as the Sun shrunk Mars died and the Earth was allowed to develop into what it is now? The people of Mars could have sent colonists to Earth to continue it's survival in a big ship called GOD. The 2 astronaughts, Adam and Eve were the only 2 to survive but we're on some weird drugs and they thought they'd landed in paradise. When snakes started talking though they knew there was something up so they fled and started a family. It would explain a lot :p
    Total science fiction, imossible dya'see.

From the amount of N2 and O2 in the atmosphere and the projected rate of H2 loss to solar wind over the last couple of billion years ago you can show that there was an ocean about a mile deep on Venus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement