Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condom prices

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

Did anyone mention inflation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigaid1

chughes wrote: »
    Is VAT charged at point of entry ?:D

scary thought, customs and excise watching you shag

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

If I am not mistaken,

It is €5 for a pack of 3 in outlet shops and €4 for 2 in vending machines.

On a recent trip to Greece, it was €2 for 5.

Its outragous pricing for an item that should be encouraged for young people ( and all people) to avoid infections,disease and unplanned pregnancy.

I heard a lol comment a recent bar where a bloke at the bar said to his mate

" you use a raincoat?"
    "**** no man, €4 in the jax for two, bollox, I bought another pint instead, she got it bareback"

If people are genuinely going to take the risks, it needs to be looked at, and pricing is the obvious one.

That Tayto bag and elastic band rumour might actual start getting tested now: /

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭porte

Do what i do and recycle.

Only messing EBAY is the way to go you get dick loads for only a few euro.
    I used to use lidl jonnys omg talk about strangled it was like wearing a shagging marigold.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fermoycailin

simu wrote: »
    Condoms are quite expensive - I paid 13 euros for a box of 12 today and that was the cheapest type they had in the pharmacy. This strikes me as being a bit pricey - in other words, you pay more than a euro every time you have sex!

Are prices as high in other countries?

More importantly, is there anywhere they can be bought more cheaply?

Check out www.mojocondoms.com. A pack of 12 condoms €7.02 each or €8.18 delivered to your door (in a non marked, discreet envelope). A much better price!

• Advertisement
Advertisement