Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday IOL password Recovery

• 21-12-2003 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi

How do I find out what my iolbb password is on a sunday. Is there a website or something.

Thanks
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Eh...ring support!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Crappy......you will afto wait until monday when 'Level Two' support personnel come in if you can't remember your password and you can't guess the right one, meaning you will afto get a new one:(, that happened to me the first w/e I got BB hopefully it's diffrent now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Sorry I dident realise that you could ring tech support today. I rang them anyway and was told my username and password were valid but the account was still pending. I only got my equipment today (finally) and got an email yesterday saying that my account went live on Wednesday the 17th.

Oh the hastle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Just been through that myself. I was pre-pending although the DSL connection was fine. I didn't sit around and wait though. Got right on and hassled immediately. Phoned both tech supp and sales, emailed and all. If you want it this side of Crimbo ring/mail first thing in the morning.

Advertisement