Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arky and Nicky.

Options
  • 18-01-2000 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

I dont have an email for ye,
    leave one here and I'll mail that code down to you.

Tom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

9724702@student.ul.ie and 9839178@student.ul.ie

nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

haha cheatin *******s.
    mailto: compsys@ul.ie

hmmmm....

i dont know what you mean? its code that we saw tom wokring on and had an instant and great desire to learn it for no other reason than personal interest, id think you should know this after spending all those highly academic years at this prestigous university

[This message has been edited by Nicky (edited 18-01-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

aaaah, my mistake Nikk-ulAS. (poxy effort at lock-stock).

I have had the same experiences, like when we had projects to do, and some considerate american bloke had done the very same one, and put it on the web aswell! Of course, like your situation, I took it purely to learn the intricacies of this well-structured code, not to delete the identifying marks and dobb it in as my own.
    My mistake, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Its attitudes like these that will spread the great word of the University of Limerick all around the globe. Good stuff lads....ambassadors of UL you are!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 WORDBeeech

Tut tut ! Tsk tsk ! Trust the likes of Marcus, Nicky and Collie to support CHEATING !! For shame. Just to spite your laziness Condon and Marcus, Im temporarily stopping your flow of Operating Systems project flow,not to mention Networks and Graphics code next year ! You can attempt to DO something fer yerselves for once ! Its a big bad world out there ya know ! Although it has to be said that the layabouts of this world do somehow manage to worm their way into a successful lifestyle ie Collie whose level of academic effort would disgrace a Junior Infant tongue.gif

This man must be found and shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

collie concurs!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

The only cheatin' I ever did was in the '69 cup final when I LOWRYED the oppositons goalie with a fine puck of a hurley to the forehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

man i have ur hurleys here , call in and we shall find this person and pucks will follow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 WORDBeeech

Shoot PeeWee? IIIIIIIIII dont think so !!!! Who else would provide the world with such entertainment and at such good value ! Im doing ye lot a fu(kin service here

Advertisement