Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy PC games ?

• 21-12-2003 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to buy PC games ?

In Limerick ?

Not online.

All the usuals seem to have cut down drastically on PC Game space . Hardly no budget games , well not like there used to be . I tried Smiths , Game , Gamestop in the crescent . Same story most places , Game seems to be the best but still not great .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

try pc world

not the best but they have the odd good price and when like me last week when you march through the city and cant find KOTOR for the PC: pc world will have it most as most people are too lazy to go there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Limerick's pretty limited for buying PC games to be honest (no more than Cork but I don't live in Cork). Apart from PC world you named everywhere else in your first post.

Advertisement