Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo on chest

Options
  • 21-12-2003 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

I have no idea how sore it is going to be.. sorry.

but I am curious.. what is the word?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Ameirgin

A mate of mine got a tattoo on his chest (wrapped around his nipple), and as I recall, he said it was tender for some time afterwards - more than the ones on his arms.

I hope that helps.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I got a tattoo that came over my back and over my shoulder towards my chest. It went over part of my collarbone and it was surprisingly not that sore when he was doing it.

The more flesh/muscle you have the less it will hurt in my opinion, but the thing is what hurts one person might not bother another and vice versa. All depends on our physiology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

one bad thing bouth tattoos on hte chest is that one day you ll get old and sluggish and so will your body (skin).especially roung the upperchest area.....this will make a tattoo look bad.....course you could always join a gym

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 grimreefer

I have 3 done on my left pec and i didn't really find them sore. Just try not to bounce the weights off them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭liz2000

i have a dragon on my breast and i didnt find that sore but i understand that it is differnent for lads and that it is one of the sorest places to get it done, anyway its only temporary pain so i wouldnt worry about it too much really, get it done there if thats where u really want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Mr. Wanker

havent got one on my chest, arms back and shoulders.

but was enquiring about one myself. if you geddit done directly on the bone, it actually wouldnt be as painful than if you goddit done on the tender area...

you got one on yer ass!?

jays!

Advertisement