Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anybody remember commander keen??

• 21-12-2003 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

Come on with the pogo stick and the bouncing and the crazy action??? I just downloaded all the games in one big pack! Its from so long ago.. They're so much fun :). Has anyone else played it before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Originally posted by Faust
    Has anyone else played it before?

lol of course, its a gaming classic :) ah commander keen.....thems were the days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Faust

:D which ones did you play??

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

I played 1 & 4 back in the day...

Finished one, never did manage to finish 4 :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

played a bit of one it was very good alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

Commander Keen, a small step up from Pacman! Couldn't you shoot laser beams and stuff and there were aliens and little laser beam thingys that hung from the floor and ceiling?
    Just a bit of a flashback there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Damn fine game, I remember playing Pong on Commander Keens watch in the 4th one for hours on end -- Great game imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭DArcy

I hated the stupid worms that used to slime everywhere during the game.....

& also the big bouncing smiley faces that would get in your way.....

I loved that game :)

Advertisement