Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Sony Ericsson Z600

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

cool - in before Xmas by the skin of it's teeth :D

yup basically it's a T610 in a clam shell design with a different display - also works with their clip-on game-pad accessory - and has removeable covers...

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Nice one. I looks like Liz Hurley's inner thigh.
    Another purchase for christmas :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Apparently its quite a bit heavier than the T610, but it also apparently has a better battery, which is nice. Removable covers will be handy for when you've battered the thing with dents after a few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

T610: 95g
    Z600: 110g(according to the above link.)

T610 battery could be a little better in fairness, though I do get 2-3days normal use with a bit of everything.

But if I use the MP3 headset add-on a lot aswell, like 5-6hours in a day, I only get 1day out of it(8am-~1am).

Not a major problem, I got my spare battery this morning, which with the Desktop charger(€5.16 delivered from Ebay UK) means I can have both charging at same time
    Bought via a direct deal with an Ebay UK seller: €10 delivered. I dont think its OEM, but for €10 Im not going to complain so long as it doesnt fry the phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

The internal antenna makes the Z600 looks nice :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement