Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB - extension to promo

• 22-12-2003 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

Anybody else notice that, although ComReg have granted a two month extension to their promo, they aren't advertising it? Just making the most of the last minute rush/reduced price iPod/Xbox/Xbox live for Christmas punters?

So if anybody sees an Eircom ad that claims Dec 31 as the end of the deal get on to www.asai.ie and report them.

Feckers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

*cough*

Before you go and report them, make sure that the ad doesnt say details correct at time of printing/making.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

is the xbox promo part of the extension or is it just the self install and free month and free modem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭theking

I don't think Comreg are too concerned about controlling the giveaway of Xboxes. The permission has been granted to extend the setup/first month deal. The Xbox/iPod part is just for orders through the 3G shops. They'd be under no obligation to keep that part of it come the new year. But they might if they thought it would drive sales through the soggy after-Christmas time.

can't see them doing it myself, would like if they did, i'd prob sell on the xbox and let it pay for the service :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah the xbox/ipod offer it just from 3G and not related to eircom so i was told as when i said that eircom said it would be fine for me to sign up for bb on my dads account they said no it was not up to eircom it was up to them as they are the ones handing out the ipods.

also the xbox/ipod offer is meant to finish on xmas eve not on the 31st like eircom advertised.

• Advertisement

according to

the_voucher.gif

its the 12th December.

Advertisement