Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please do not read if easily offended, question ....

Options
  • 22-12-2003 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

what is gay sex like, and does it hurt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Im sure they prob hurt the same as heterosexual sex would. Sex can be damned sore if you horse into it with no care for the partner. It only hurts if you want it to I would assume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

but straight sex would hust as much I suppose aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

If people want to reply to this thread but are embrassed to answer such intimate questions you can reply anonymously by logging out of boards and posting a reply.

Moderators have to approve unregistered posts though so there may be a delay in seeing the reply appear.

To any pranksters who think it'd be funny to post a smart remark, don't. Ecksor the terminator will track you down with his ip skillz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

any act of physical intimacy between two people of the same gender. Simple :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Originally posted by dendenz
    what is gay sex like, and does it hurt?

Whether straight or gay; if you think there's only one way of doing it you are doing it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Faust

Well from what i hear from the anal sex thread it does seem to hurt..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Faust
    Well from what i hear from the anal sex thread it does seem to hurt..
    HA!

lube and lots of it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭govinda

This isn't meant defensively, but how would you describe straight sex to me? ;) I think Thaed summed it up best
    Originally posted by Thaed
    any act of physical intimacy between two people of the same gender. Simple :)

Not to go OT when there's another anal sex thread elsewhere on boards, but a lot of gay people aren't into anal sex or wait to try it with that special someone (if Mr. Right ever shows up!)...to me anyway, sex is less about what acts we do but how closer it brings you to someone. Never having experienced straight sex, I can't really comment on differences ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok, if you mean anal sex between men then I can answer:

Its pleasureable and far more so when you have very strong feelings for the person you are having sex with.

As for hurting, for me my first time did hurt. It hurt quite a bit actually. I don't think I was prepared or relaxed enough. I was tense and well that didn't help matters at all. Also the fact that the guy was of the extra-large size might not have been the best "first time".

Use lots of lube and take your time and relaxing the area if necessary by using a finger or two can help a lot. Only do it if you want to do this and don't feel under pressure from your partner. As has been said, a lot of gay men don't practice anal sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

sex hurts the first few time for women aswell usually. just relax and make sure its something you want to do before you take the plunge.

in men, the prostate gland can be stimulated through anal sex or play, so it can be pleasurable if done right, just like sex with a person of the opposite sex.

most women will say its painful probably because they are uncomfortable with it, and its not pleasurable for them. some women do enjoy it, whatever floats yer boat like.

and like azezil said, lots o lube and of course a condom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

It can help if you don't 'dive right in' straight away, you should build up to it, use fingers first, take your time relax when you're comfortable with the sensation its not such a big step to penile insertion.

Advertisement