Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jaden

Options
  • 24-01-2000 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'd just like you all to know that Jaden's bird plays all the quake and leaves all the s h i t talk to jaden. i've seen him play by himself and he has the hand/eye coordination of a newt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

I knew it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ahh man , not a newt their fast ****ers , i was thinking more along the lines of an ameoba

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 24-01-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Nah, couldn't be. How would they reach from the mouse to the keyboard. At least go multicellular. I'm thinking three-toed sloth sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Oh no! Vaguely insulted by "Big Red". Yes, that's right. That well known Quake folk hero, "Big Red" has smitten me with his articulate and insightful meanderings. There is nothing more for me to do, but run away and weep bitter tears of defeat, at the hands of such a legend. How can I hope to cope with him, and his band of merry (wo)men?

Come back Zero, all is forgiven.....

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

P.S. Big Red what? Pimple? Jupiter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Jaden, this sort of thing is exactly whats expected of you and associated with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

ah now, Jaden has a point. That was the most pathetic attempt at a slag I ever heard, not even Jaden himself would come up with one as sad as that. Sure yer man didn't even mention the mullet.

Zero.
    http://www.mulletsgalore.com (Jaden listed under "Mulletard")

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Zero, this mullet fetish is worrying. What the hell are you doing browsing these pages? *Sigh*.

/ignore vor*.*
    /ignore skinnyboy*.*
    /ignore IhavenoPC*.*

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Advertisement