Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic

Options
  • 27-01-2000 9:36pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Me and Bunny cant make this weekend.
    I've spoken to Chaos and explained the situation and they have agreed to a postponed game to be played prolly the following week (if that suits PS, I dont want to force a time on them).

I've informed Jedi, and I'll do what I can to get the word to the other PS lads.

Sorry lads but unforeseen circumstances have taken me and Bunny out of the picture. Bunny for a week and me for most of the weekend (sunday entirely afaik).

Thanks for understanding, I've tried to give all the notice I could.

Tom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

np's perhaps you would like to play at skyclads lan? smile.gif
    We would i'd say

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

errr is this sort of thing gonna be allowed in the league? or is it gonna be a play on the scheduled day or default? so like if we don't have our best players around on a sunday we can just reschedule a few days in advance? this sounds like fun :/

i think if u wanna have your default u can but does it really hurt to give another team extra time?
    And its not that there missing there best, i think that they just cant field 4 players

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 27-01-2000).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The way it has always been done in the past has been that if you give sufficent notice that people arent left in the lurch, then its fair dinkum to ask for a postponement.

Whats not ok is to just not turn up or cancel with a half hour to go.

I asked PS if they wouldnt mind waiting because we are screwed for players. I cant even contact Sonic atm.

Koopa leaving to play for H after telling us he'd play for us hasnt helped either. So in general I think everyone should remember the idea is to *play* the game.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

dont blame it on me, i had said i would leave once "the other clan" had formed, thats why i said not to bother listing me on the members page or anything, anyway this was all about 3 weeks ago, thats plenty of notice for the league like

• Advertisement

Yah were thinking of the nehouse shortly, but who knows!

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

Heh choas make em play ye on a lan , its as good a date as ne really, twould be more fun taht way.
    G

Advertisement