Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CG will Kick Ass in the CA league

Options
  • 24-01-2000 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Is this CA league starting ??

If it does go ahead we all know CG will win it.Infact i guarantee VICTORY for CG in this league.
    With myself DeVore Slosh Death Bunny Gandalf Regi.There is no clan out there that can beat us in CA.Just look at Clan ACE from Sweden,all LPBs and they all fell to their knees against us.
    So if there is any clan out there that feels they got what it takes to beat us,enter the league.
    Look FWD to It

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

yeh what he said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Well I suppose that everyone's entitled to their own opinion *coughyouwishcough* sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

...all pretenders will die...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Slosh - does that mean u will admin for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

net play is a joke

play on lan and we'll see who'se best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

now sam,
    not all of us have the time time to play on a lan. some of still play on a modem coz we like fun.....
    however, if you want to play me in UT on a lan....now thats a different matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hey you working 9 to 5 now WWM?
    Gah! I'm only home now FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Koopa you have to be joking, play you at CA, Mr. Camp the RA Stairs. smile.gif

Hmmmm havent played Quake in over a month.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Lads dont slag koopa for his ca skills,
    its not his fault that the brothers Mooney totally raped him and bunny at dublan smile.gif Well actually it was his fault, poor bunny. How did he not hit him wink.gif
    Quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

the brothers mooney camped the **** out of yellow armour, so i camped red armour.. but bunny kept going off and attacking the aforesaid brothers mooney at yellow armour, so i blame it all on him

also when devore said if both teams camped theyd both be disqualified, i said in his general direction that i didnt care if our team got disqualified , so long as theirs did too.. that way NEXT time they'd know better than to camp against OUR team.. unfortunately comrade bunny did not see eye to eye with this logic, he went against big brothers plans and so the other team didnt even get disqualified, i didnt care if i was out of the league so long as i took someone with me, i believe comrade bunny is now in a prison camp near siberia to pay for his hideous crimes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

actually, comrade bunny was skinned and eaten last night.
    does get cold in siberia i hear.
    sorry to all daves friends, but hes not available now to play anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

U is so wrong The Rock...
    "Koopa : net play is a joke
    play on lan and we'll see who'se best"
    I think me and lorc proved that we own at CA...if only we got to have played that final in the 2v2 wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

hehe same camp hay well now u met ur match oh btw u did have bunny didnt u ?? tongue.gif

oops forgot u want the demo smile.gif

Blasta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

The ROCK says he's gonna lay the smack down on your candy asses!
    The ROCK's gonna open a can of SHUTUP juice in your face!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

CG-Dre and CG-DeVore were rather chuffed with themselves for beating Damo and Slann.
    Bloody tough game tho, came down to the last frag if memory serves.

Johno and BM getting caught cheating has to go down in the "Dumbest Cheaters Ever 342!" on Sky sometime.

Would have loved to play Davey and Lorcan.

Still in this coming league, CG-Bunny, CG-DeVore, CG-Death, CG-Dre, CG-Regi, CG-Gandalf and CG-Slosh will dominate all.
    Dont kid yerselves otherwise smile.gif
    Pick any four from that and tell me it isnt a strong team :p

DeVore (stir stir stir)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Me n Quozl never got that 3rd/4th place playoff either Dev. Would play it now, but 4P'll jsut have to destroy you in the league instead...

CG have never faced the sort of humiliation they will face at the hands of 4P. Muahahahahahah.

/me relaxes now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

haha abat raped CG in CA like smile.gif and we were half chattin away n ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

cough werent there some lpbs cough

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm wasn't that the game we tried Devs new experimental tactics.

"Stand in the middle and get shot" tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

"Stand in the middle, get there b4 the round starts.. or else I'll say FFS! a lot!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

What's this? You're surely not forgetting the brilliantly talented players here at 7o9? sunglasses.gif So what if two of us (me me me me) are on systems so old, they cant count double digits, never mind refresh at it. So what if our lpbs wont be lpbs when most of the matches are being played. So what if we're playing aginst some of the most highly skilled (and lowest pinging)players in Ireland. Ah, I'm beginning to see ure point now sunglasses.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 28-01-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The Rock

Hey dont knock those tactics !

They are the tactics we beat ACE with

Advertisement