Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clergy fans wanted

Options
  • 23-12-2003 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hello people hows it goin,

any clergy fans here on this site?
    If so start puttin up some posts here bout them and what you think of them i wana get some feed back on them from there fans............!!

if your lookin for any of der demos put a post up and il get back to you on how to get yourself a copy!

Cheers!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I think seeing as there's a Clergy board that there'd be a few fans hanging about.

The demo is fairly alright, if dreadfully produced.
    Good material anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

the demo is the ****s they'll agree. they do however have a live cd out and its the business. it should be on their site soon enough. whenever i get the time.

gar

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

ive seen the clergy twice live... they are definately worth goin to see and i said that to them afterwards.... brilliant band... cant say anymore really... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

The Nursery Crimes demo ?

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭barney_clergy

yeah nursery crimes is ****e alright anyone interested in grtting a copy of the live demo email us on clergygigs@hotmail.com or drowningmissdaisy@hotmail.com or go to our chat thingy on www.clergymusic.com
    cheers barney

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 terry phipps

what is d **** with d site are u gettin it redone cos d aint very much on it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Site is being developed at the moment. should be up and running in the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

are you from 20 bulls each? your not trev are ya? me knows him... saw them in voodoo... same time i saw clergy... great night!! have to say.. but yeah.. the clergy site is in a state... i.e dont post a link til its ready!!!

Advertisement