Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More LAN Details

Options
  • 26-01-2000 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

homepage.eircom.net/~skyclad/leprecon

This will do for the moment, Ill finish the graphics once I can get to a proper computer.

Mail me if I've left anything out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Netscape fvcks it up.

wierd.

Use IE smile.gif

Or resize the netscape window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

looks good, and IT WORKS! smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

jesus Dave ye sound all formal and stuff on the page.
    heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Emperor

Looks fine in Netscape 4.07 over here... smile.gif

Its somewhat formal cos I wantto use it to get sponsors etc. In theory smile.gif

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

I think this would be a savage chance to get some really good lan q3 wars going? Will there be any other clans attending? If not sort it out. I can almost certainly guarentee Clan Hurlin be present. Nothing compares to lan wars ye all know that. It would be a real show of who's the best, everyone on even terms....not "if only I had a better connection"...."lag" (which you'd be likely to hear screamed from my room this sunday) etc etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Maybe we could go one better. If the clans are present and are happy they have a strong squad maybe we should play some of the IQ3CL games there?

Failing this maybe a small league with whichever teams turn up.

It's vaguely possible that we may be able to connect to the trinity T3 line. Otherwise, I'm sure there wont be any problems if people cant play for a week, its not as if they are dealing with real life or some other horrible affliction smile.gif

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Trinity have a T3?
    DCU have an E1 as would most other colleges.
    ye ****in *******s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

yeah I thought of that ...but there are inherant problems.....not all clans would be able to send a full squad. Off course we could ask them all. But if not all of them could and some of them decided to play there matches I could see an admin problem. However we may have to come to some sort of a compremise as league matches are scheduled for that weekend. Clan Hurlin being the ones who dont have a match on that weekend. How does this effect everything. Will there be some sort of compremise from the admins...they'll have a few choices
    - play your games and dont go to the lan
    - go to the lan and forfit your league games
    - go to the lan, the league is put off for that weekend
    -try and get you league games in at the lan
    - there's probibly loads more way s to work around it.

The best end result would be to be able to go to the league and not leat it have a negative effect in the league...hopefully a positive one.

In any case Hurliun wont be effected.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yes, well Trinity are a cut above us mere mortals.

Advertisement