Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing my 7650

• 23-12-2003 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

I just went to get my 7650 repaired and i was given it back told the warrenty is now void because of moisture damage. I then rang up phonecover insurance who told me that i am covered for a new phone of equal value. Apparently the 7650 is still valued at ~€500 by the insurance company. I asked the dude in the O2 store when the 6600 was coming out since they have it in thier catalogue and he told me it was "scheduled for the first week in january but it could be a week or two later". So the question really is do i stick with my 7650 for a while till the 6600 comes out or do i go for a similarly priced alternative. Also, I've always had nokias so moving away from them could be hard, oh and i dont trust O2 at all so i'd be surprised to see the 6600 in january at all

Cheers,
    Hydro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Is the screen broken on that phone, and do you have to give it to the phone company?

I'd give you a bit just for the screen - sat on my phone in ROTK and smashed the LCD (dont know how I managed it - i'm a skinny ****).

I've to get my hands on a spare 7650 screen to replace mine.
    If you can give it to me, reply here :)
    Thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

The 7650 is still working and yes the screen is grand but i have to send it off to the insurance company. Wonder if they'd notice a missing screen. I'll ring up and ask but it'll have to wait till after crimbo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Grand. PM me when you know sure :)

Advertisement