Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck 4 A Puter

Options
  • 26-01-2000 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I'm stuck for a puter this Sunday for the league. Anyone with a good connection/puter willing to help me out? Can I get a deal at Nethouse?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

How fast a connection do they have in the Nethouse? I never played any net games while there sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

It's a good connection ... technically ... and the computers are great ... however ... much like a college connect it can be spiky as hell what with other computers leeching from the main connection.

Thats what i found anyway.

If the place was empty-ish though i reckon the connection would be very good.

JAK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Just tell me which cyber you go to so I can send my four nephews around to it and get them to dload everything they can just as the match begins.

-- Sabotage Move no 3. --

Seriously, does that mean HIV could be down a man? If so let me know and we could reschedule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Whats this got to do with HIV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I'm with Clan Hurlin', if that clears things up. I was speaking with my man and I'm just not going to play this weekend. Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

soz daire :^/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

if we're a man down, we'll play with 3, we shouldn't be, and as vor isn't in HIV ....

anyways, as i got stuck in the US we've done even less preparing than i thought we would, so it'll be a right laugh smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

El_pres, When ever youve seen me on the IGN server, I'm in Nethouse, When it spikes, its bad otherwise its good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

ooops,

I thought Vor was in HIV.. Sorry bout that.. the offer still stands tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

we've too many games to start rescheduling, we'll play or default smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

De schtory wit Nethouse is dat when its good its good
    and when its bad its SH[TE.
    You'll get a ping of bout 45 or 50 which is Sweet but then then sum1 will open a web page/ d/l summat and will totally leech bandwidth. U're ping will b up round 999 then.

That said thats were I'll b playing ( If i'm playing @ all!!!)

The Shadow

Advertisement