Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccor Christmas Quiz

• 23-12-2003 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

To celebrate christmas I think we should have a soccor christmas quiz and heres how it will work:

I will ask a question which could be about anything but of course will relate to soccor. If I give a question and nobody knows that answer then I will give out 3 possible answers to the question. I will keep track of the points so there will be an overall champion. I will give out the next question only after the question before it has been answered correctly.

The points will be given out as follow:
    2 points to the person who gets a question right without any clues.
    1 point to anyone one who gets a question right after I have given out the three possible answers.
    A point will be deducted for each question a person gets wrong.

Seeing that 2moro is Christmas Eve I will ask the questions quickly so we should have a winner sometime 2nite or 2moro.

Ready? Here it goes:

Question 1: Which player's nickname is "Zizou"?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Zidane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Correct: Question 2) How many goals did Denmark score at the European Championships in 1992?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

6. Are we allowed to just search the net for them like I did just there?

Correct. Yeah sure, if nobody is getting the answer someone will have to search the net sometime.

Question 3: How many goals scored Jean-Pierre Papin during the European Championships?

guess - 2?

• Advertisement

Correct.

Question 4: "Who was coach of Spain at the European Championships in 1980?"

Ok three choices:

1) Miguel Muñoz
    2) Vladislav Kubala
    3) José Villalonga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

José Villalonga

guessing - Muñoz

Correct Exit.

Question 5:

Who converted a penalty in the European Championships match between France and Belgium on 16-06-1984?

• Advertisement

Platini (and I guess I'm looking at the same site as you are for some of these)

Correct. I doubt it, i think its just most the questions already have been related to the European Championships.

Question 6) How often did Portugal participate in the European Championships?

3 and I'm bowing out for the night.

Correct.

Ok this didnt go so well. Seeing that only one person actually too part hehe.

So spose we'll declare Exit the winner before things get out of hand.

Congrats lol

woo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I can spell Soccer, do i win a prize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Dustaz
    I can spell Soccer, do i win a prize?

did you google that? ;)

Advertisement