Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Boyle is a Moron

Options
  • 24-12-2003 12:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Sent me a 2MB Microsoft Publisher Christmas card. Muppet.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

Who is Dan Boyle, and why should we care?? No offence intended. Merry Christmas.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

lol , typical! Bet he isn't slaving away on a peasant connection. :P

carb.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

[edit] Thought you said Powerpoint

So what can open publisher files ??
    bearing in mind the green party are supposed to be supporting the little gyy / working against globalisation etc. etc.

mailto:dboyl@iol.ie / http://www.danboyle.ie/

Also worth mentioning how much it would cost to download it using dialup - and lots of people in the sticks still don't get 33.6K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

PDF is the way to go for cross-platform, not to mention this could have been compressed down to a few hundred kilobytes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Careful of the personal insults now guys!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

One of the topics I discussed with him was the Internet and lack of access in Ireland. He sent a 2MB file out to everyone who contacted him during the year. Therefore he's a moron. Perfectly logical.

It's not the only topic he's a moron on. When discussing the possibility of an incinerator in Cork with him at the last general election, I asked what he proposed as an alternative to the rapidly-filling dump. He said that objecting to the incinerator was the important thing. Moron. Count two.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You anal flumpmonkies!

How often do people send you big attachments? Hmm? FREQUENTLY, i'll wager. Just delete it on the server and quit your whining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Bill him for it. Bill him for the purchas eof a publisher license too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Originally posted by dahamsta
    One of the topics I discussed with him was the Internet and lack of access in Ireland. He sent a 2MB file out to everyone who contacted him during the year. Therefore he's a moron. Perfectly logical.

It's not the only topic he's a moron on. When discussing the possibility of an incinerator in Cork with him at the last general election, I asked what he proposed as an alternative to the rapidly-filling dump. He said that objecting to the incinerator was the important thing. Moron. Count two.

adam
    I was only messing with you, dhamsta. Of course he's a moron. I was referring to the time I called whatever that marketing guy in eircom's name was a moron.

Oh and etho - no, you shut up!

Originally posted by ColinM

Oh and etho - no, you shut up!

*SHAKEY FIST*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by Matfinn
    Who is Dan Boyle, and why should we care?? No offence intended. Merry Christmas.

Matt
    Some Green Party politician in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Why cant we all just... get along? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Moriarty

We could and would if Dan Boyle would stop sending out 2MB emails :D

Originally posted by Moriarty

that's not the IOFFL forum way :OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Don't think we haven't noticed your maturation as a troll eth0. Nearly there sweety.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

What's a flumpmonkey?

Advertisement