Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop yore pet loike!

Options
  • 24-12-2003 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭

mmm photoshoppage of pet, heres one i did jonks ago (and may have even posted before because its in my members pages yoke . I am pooey at photoshop so i be sure someone can do better :).

http://members.boards.ie/markahern/pearlscope.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

hmmm good idea, i shall b contributing an image as soon as i get back to my good pc at college :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Haha, I love that :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

not really my pet, but its an animal and i made it so might as well post it:

penguin.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I can hardly wait for new MoFo Linux, by the looks of things...

Note to self: Make a "jive" language pack for my next app...

Another note to self: Be more subtle with notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 william_munny

Funny you mention that. There actually is a MOFO Linux distro, for communication, in Jive or any other language. From anywhere to anywhere else with internet connectivity. Ha ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Funny you mention that. There actually is a MOFO Linux distro, for communication, in Jive or any other language. From anywhere to anywhere else with internet connectivity. Ha ha.
    took your time replying chap. Last post was years ago

Advertisement