Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No-Limits over Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2003 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

What days are considered 'off-peak' by IOL this Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

no limits is still active :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

I remember a couple of years ago they had the whole week off-peak, last year it was just public holidays so all of christmas day and stevens day afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by ando

yeah.. what a flashback that is. did a job for someone in the past week and their dialup was no limits. I thought this was dead & buried long ago. Anyone ever get any more copies of the famous "letter"? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by ando

For 14 hours a day, damn right it is! :D

/me hugs esat

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by phaxx
    For 14 hours a day, damn right it is! :D
    Heh, that's awful - you should be ashamed for, er, abusing the spirit of the *scratches head* something or other

/me prepares for 110 hours non-stop of emule downloading to put a dent in the 3000-file queue

Like Shamo said, Christmas day and the 26th, running into the weekend for Sat and Sun.

Offpeak for UTV is the same by the way (just checked their website)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Nah, it's hardly used anymore when I'm away at college during the week. I'm not always this.. leechy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

as well as christmas day and stevens day its also off peak on new years day. Thats all unfortunately...was much better a couple of years ago.

Advertisement