Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N gage €230 in Extra Vision?

• 24-12-2003 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Seen an ad In the Sunday Indepent about the Nokia N gage with 70 call credit but I went to 3 different exta-vision shops and they are still selling them at €350 with a game.I asked in one of the stores about the ad and they just said they where not doing it but they know about it and he said they were selling them at €230 .What extra - vision stores are doing it?By the way I looked in two stroes in Galway and one in Mayo .Can anyone confirm a store that is selling them at theis price?

gob_smacked

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

No gob , sorry.

But....

1) The screen on them is awful so beware before you buy.

2) They are readily available from Woolworths in England for 129 sterling as of this week.

carb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

I think you should get the Siemens SX-1 instead of the N-Gage. Atleast the Siemens looks remotely like a phone :)

BTW, you can play the N-Gage games on the Siemens if you just download them off the net. I think that Siemens SX-1 is the only phone where you can play the N-Gage games right now, apart from the N-Gage itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

u can play cracked n-gage games on the 6600 and the 3650

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

u can play cracked n-gage games on the 6600 and the 3650

Cool, didn't know that. I thought the cracked games were limited to the SX-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

seemily they are working with anything with symbian o/s and that takes a mmc

• Advertisement
Advertisement