Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas!

• 24-12-2003 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭

Happy xmas to all the regs of the ye olde soccer forumy. Peace to all except the united fans as frankly ye smell of wee :):D;)

j/k

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

happy christmas yee all and may the argueing between the united fans and every1 else continue long into the new year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Thanks for making my job easy.

Happy christmas everyone.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    Happy xmas to all the regs of the ye olde soccer forumy. Peace to all except the united fans as frankly ye smell of wee :):D;)

j/k

:)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Seasons greeting to all for today and maybe tommorrow.

After that its business as usual.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

3 points against Bolton and sensible obvious managerial decisions with players will do me fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

This is soooo nothing to do with footie..... I am gonna PM all the moderators to get you all banned :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

my first christmas with boards and it is a lot more active than i thought it would be.

Merry Christmas All!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

going to highbury tomorrow! yay for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Happy Christmas lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Merry Xmas to you and yours

Advertisement