Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pdf files and resizing them

Options
  • 24-12-2003 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Just wondering....how to get a 1 per page pdf file to have 2,4 or 6 per page?
    I just want mulitple pages per page.

A program that will do this or will Acrobat be able to do this.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭str8_away

I assume you are talking printing 2-6 pages on one page.
    Some printer has options to do that.
    But there is a program call FinePrint I used once and it works great,
    Not sure where you can get it now, (try www.shareware.com)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/

$49.95 per copy - trial download too.

http://www.pdf995.com/pdfedit.html - adware

Convert each page of a document to an image format (JPEG, PCX , PNG, TIF, or BMP). Users may specify resolution between 1 and 1200 pixels per inch. Lower resolution JPEG images are suitable for use as thumbnails ... the free versions of pdf995 products will display a sponsor page in your web browser each time you run the software. If you would prefer not to see sponsor pages, you may upgrade by obtaining a key at any time for $9.95. A suite key for all three products is also available for $19.95. Group keys for 25 or more users are also available..

So then you need an app to print multiple images on the same page eg: word / openoffice etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Usually this is done on the printer rather than Acrobat. You can specify how many document pages to each printed page.

Advertisement