Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't See Drop Down Menus

• 25-12-2003 12:34am
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

Operating System: Windows XP (SP1)
    Browser: IE6
    Logged In/Out?: Logged In.
    Skin: Default
    Steps to Recreate: I don't know, I dont do anything special that I can remember. :dunno:

What are the reasons that the menu wouldn't appear? I know I didn't fiddle around with anything in IE6, I just opened it last night and there it wasn't.

Thnx.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Thought you might like to know that I resolved this issue eventually.

I saved a page from the site and debugged it using dreamweaver.
    Apparently, there were three errors in the page that I downloaded, all of them in the menus.
    I hadn't cleared my temp internet folder in several months by the looks of things and these little errors in the menu stopped it from being viewable.

Just thought someone else might find this useful, I was just preparing to format my hard drive to solve it :p .

Advertisement