Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whip out your...

Options
  • 25-12-2003 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

festive nature, it's Christmas!!!

Happy Christmas all!

Best wishes and have a great new year!!

Amz
    xx

I'm just back from the pub I won a hamper and a litre of vodka in a raffle!! I have food!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Good stuff Amz... i'm sure you'll be responsible in the way you drink that vodka... ah who am i kiddin if i had a litre of vodka it'd be gone before you can say red bull's bollocks.... Happy xmas take your ease if ya can at all.. i heard that somewhere... Jeff Buckley does wonders for an aching heart!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

happy xmas from the corpo

peace and rockin' in 2004

xd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Ditto.
    Have a good one everybody! And behave yourselves ;)

xxx me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm always good :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Meri kristmus to all yuze.

Except Alfie Moon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

merry&happy&peaceful&drunken Christmas to all, &to all a good night.
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

you drunk too? yay! ive got nothing better to do...im off to watch osme disney thingy noe

crappy histmas to ysiz all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

I've had a hell of a lot to drink today too but then again I've also eaten enough to feed a god damn army so it kinda balances out...oh the shame! Looks like I'm going to have to start a major diet now and keep it going until next Christmas when I stuff my face again!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

merry christmas and happy new year!
    come on a full time licence forphantom!

Advertisement