Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGN Quake 3 Servers and warez

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

soz, I was tired and narky last night..

(BTW we won the Wireplay cup last night)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

The funny thing is sv_pure is set to 1 (means you have to have the latest point release and no hacked maps/mdls), so there must be some other thing that checks for cd keys - post it here if you know or mail cloud@eircom.net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

FFs go buy a copy lads. You will be playing it for the next 3 year or so. Support the guys who put in the effert into making it. They deserve every penny.

PS-Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

I believe the IGN servers to be so good and to give such stable, low pings that, not only should we all have a full copy of the game, but we should also have to pay for a special key which we would have to use to get on to the IGN server, because it is the ultimate focal point for multiplayer gaming in 21st century Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Jedi u getting my mails?
    i think eudora have been dieing slowly for the last week.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

I second that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I personally do not own a warez copy of Q3A, do not give all my money to charity and do not 'work with the poor' but I don't fuuucking parade around the net telling people that they'recheap", "loser", "pr1cks"
    just because they didn't throw their money into the hands of filthy-rich men.

true, vor has a point, these lads are not cheap, losers or pr1cks.

they are thiefs, please get it right gentlemen smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

thats thieves nog...please get it right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Yes, exactly. That's something very different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Cheap? Losers? ID deserve their money? Give me a fuuucking break. Give your 'honest money' to charity and go work with the poor. Off to the 3rd World With You! Tell all the 'd00ds' over there to 'get a job'. Ignorant Gandalf. You guys are such honest men aren't ye? With your jobs and all your money. Fuuucking ignorant nerdy high horse crap.

I personally do not own a warez copy of Q3A, do not give all my money to charity and do not 'work with the poor' but I don't fuuucking parade around the net telling people that they're "cheap", "loser", "pr1cks" just because they didn't throw their money into the hands of filthy-rich men.

---
    Gandalf and Jedi have the choice of buying Q3A or warezing Q3A or giving money to charity. They don't like 'just giving away money'. If we warez it we could give the money we save to the 3rd world they think. No, they decide. Of all the people in this world - ID Software deserve our £30. Support the guys who put in the effert. They deserve every penny.
    ---

You are probably not bad people but you better start putting things in perspective.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 01-02-2000).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement