Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Christmas

• 25-12-2003 8:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

Any one else in??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Yeah But Just for an hour or so. Then its time to Gorge and relax.

Merry Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Thankfully not this christmas but have done before - 2001 8 am to mid day and 2000 from 12 miday until 10 at night...didn 't mind it all that much it must be said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

You get paid triple-time do you not? I'd like to be, just as I tried to get work for it last year. Last year I spent it alone. This year my gf's with her family in the USA so I'm spending it with a large family of incredibly annoying people, one of whom is my mother's bf, as a favour to my mother.
    bah humbug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Hi Lads

I here from 8am to 8pm and i'm not doing much.
    But i have a load of Peer reviews to write for people so trying to think of the HR type bulls**t to fill them with should just about fill my day.

All the best.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Eóin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm not working christmas but I'm doing a night shift for new years - 8pm new years eve till 8 am new years day. Should be fun to watch the pissheads on the street killing each other outside.

• Advertisement
Advertisement