Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd ripping software

• 25-12-2003 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

i'm looking for suggestions and reccomendations on a dvd ripping software!!!

i am currently using clad dvd which allows me to rip them but when i reburn the film it is still in the ntsc version

however i recently bought dvd's online but they are ntsc encoded not pal and when i play them in a dvd player are black and white i have tried a way i used before to get them in colour but it will not work i was wondering if anyone could reccomend a s/w which will allow me to ripp them and burn them in a pal version.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Try DVD Decrypter.

http://www.dvddecrypter.com

It seems to be the ripper of choice at doom9.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Are you trying to rip an NTSC dvd and convert it to PAL?

If so, rip it using your favourite program to your HD, and run it through TMPGEnc. I believe that can convert NTSC to PAL

EDIG: you'll have to run the vobs through DVD2AVI first though, i think.

Advertisement