Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Crackers: (COD & KOTOR)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Star wars:KOTROR : An apology

A few weeks ago i made some rather disparaging comments about the Bioware game, SW:KOTOR. After a few weeks of solid playing, i now realise that KOTOR is actually a class game, and ever since i flung my first lightsaber at an enemy guard, i havent looked back. I therefore retract all negative statements i made about this game.
    Thank you.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

To me KOTOR is the 2nd best NON-RTS game eaver

The best NON-RTS being Counter Strike

When i was playing KOTAR i spent 3 days locked in my room and i didnt go down stairs once during those days. LOL one of my friends thought i had a "
    obsessive compulsive computer gaming disorder"

EDIT: I forgot abou7t Tie fighter and Freelancer, both amazing games there just as good as KOTOR so that means KOTOR is joint 2nd best NON-RTS game

Advertisement