Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordered from shop4momory.com?

• 26-12-2003 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

who did you get your RAM? by mail in your P.O box? or was it delivered by courier?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They send it by regular post.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks Mike!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Yeah, and they're only up in Kildare so it shouldn't take too long..

i hope i'm gonna get it on monday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I live about 5 miles from them. If I'd known they were in Celbridge I would have called in to collect my MMC card I ordered through the website rather than waiting over a week for it to arrive by post.

It leads me to believe the website is the biggest part of the business and they don't actually have any stock. You order from them, they order from their supplier, they recieve it then send it out to you. No investment in stock equals easy money.

Prices are good but I wouldn't order anything I'm in a mad rush for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sister ordered a SD card for her camera and it arrived in 2 days. Suppose she was lucky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Ive ordered from them a couple of times and both times it took 2 days, they probably didnt have yours in stock at the time or there stock reading was incorrect.

Note that on there website they say 10-20units in stock etc....... that might be an indication that they actually do stock the stuff ;)

i ordered it before Christmas, so they had holidays, they probably sent it on 26th which was friday, and it will probably arrive on tuesday, if it won't they it will probably arrive on friday or next week, i don't know if they have new year holidays

Advertisement