Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to recycle old car ?

Options
  • 26-12-2003 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi.

I'm leaving Ireland soon and whish to get rid of my old car a Opel Corsa '89 ...I'm not interested to sale it to anybody (despite a valid NCT until 11/04) ..so I'm wondering if some of you know a place in the Dublin area where I could leave the car for free to be dismantled, and crushed.

Thanks in advance.

Bysanko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bysanko

I've finaly find out that you need to contact your county offices ...and it's indeed not free.

Actually each Council provides a service of removing derelict cars and cars no longer required by owners.

There is a charge of €50 for this service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

does it still drive?

id take it for free...

Advertisement