Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charlton vs Chelsea (scores :o )

• 26-12-2003 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Odly enough, I though Charlton would get something out of it, but holy ****, I didnt expect that.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

maybe this will give the pool a chance of 4th spot now.........;)
    well maybe not

nobody doubted chelski's strength in their squad but temperment and metality is what wins a league something arsenal and man u have but question marks about chelsea so far

fair play to charlton they never get the credit they deserve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

maybe this will give the pool a chance of 4th spot now.........

This is why I have issues with you. Think about it...

As for charlton, respect to that. Fulham are keeping it up too, fair played!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

oddly enough,when I clicked the thread that contained scores, I didnt find any.

Anybody fancy informing me of the score?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

4-2 to Charlton at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by Tellox
    oddly enough,when I clicked the thread that contained scores, I didnt find any.

Anybody fancy informing me of the score?

Maybe I should just have said "hint of pending result" :confused: :ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Is it just coincidence that since Chelsea went top a few weeks ago the wheels appear have to come off completely or is the pressure taking its toll.

I know Duffer is a big loss to them but with all the money spent in the summer surely they are not a one player team.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    This is why I have issues with you. Think about it...

whats there to think about?? everytime i mention the pool you seem to have a problem with it?!:confused:

the pool are mid table fodder thats fact
    good win today though!

chelsea will be there or there abouts at the end of the season but i seriously think that they have a better chance of the champs league this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Exellent result for Charlton Ath who last season looked like playing in Europe until a very bad run-in saw them collapse to mid table...maybe they'll hold it together this time but I hope not!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

The minute I saw the Chelsea teamsheet I had a feeling they would lose. I thought it was stupid of Ranieri to drop Gallas for Desailly. Desailly was once a great defender but he doesn't match Gallas nowadays imo and I think Gallas has been superb this season.

Frank Lampard didn't do it today either

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Well there is Chelsea's consistancy gone out the window for now. But they'll be back no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

A shocking performance, the defending was appalling Bridge at fault for 2 goals and I wish Johnson would realise he's ain't Cafu he is caught out of position time and time again.
    Charlton tore us apart Parker was immense I thought and so was their whole midfield.
    at 2-1 we had chances to get back into it with Cole with a poor effort, he really should have done better and Mutu header tipped over.
    no excuses from Claudio, there never is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

it was a good game Charlton looked the biz tbh

chelsea is going to go through bad patchs like all teams

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Originally posted by jank

nobody doubted chelski's strength in their squad but temperment and metality is what wins a league something arsenal and man u have but question marks about chelsea so far

hear hear. Utd have lost 3 games also. Remember that 3-0 thumping at old trafford to fulham, or that 1-0 against chelski. yet Utd or Arsenal don't bottle it. chelsea are doing so atm imo.
    the whole team is now like premaddonas! aren't we great etc. and then they do ****e and don't know how to pick themselves up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Hate to nitpick but it was 3-1 v Fulham............

Chelsea's problem in recent years was never beating/doing well against the big boys, it was doing the business against the smaller clubs.

They still need to put that right. They were superb v Utd and Arsenal but losing to Charlton and Bolton!?

Advertisement