Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC World Muppets

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Since you don't live close to the boarder you would need to pick up the signal from Wales and would need a huge aerial or 4 and then maybe.

If you don't have crystal reception and perfect ceefax all the time from your aerial - forget it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by James Melody
    I asked if any of the staff new anything about these, I was pointed to an expert. He was surprised I knew of freeview, didn't know what it was himself and told me in quite a rude manner that you could just plug a sky digibox into it...
    Ah yes, "plug in a digibox you idiot". Because that would make so much sense. And polite too.

Related thread

Advertisement