Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important Business Survey

Options
  • 26-12-2003 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Good day to you all.

I'm involved with a kind of a mini-record company thing for transition year as part of the Blast:Beat competition. Our company is called EpiCentre Productions. Myself and everyone else involved have to sell these CDs to we can find six bands and stage a concert. The 2 winners of that concert will record 2 tracks each and perform in a regional battle of the bands. If they get through that, they'll compete in the All-Ireland final where the prize will be a record deal.

Now, going back to the start of that paragraph, we have to sell CDs. So I need to do a bit of a survey for y'all:

The CD consists of 21 tracks. It represents the best of unsigned bands/artists in Ireland today. The songs were voted for by the public on the internet. it's divided into 4 sections - 6 Rock songs, 3 Singer/Songwriter songs, 10 Punk songs and 2 Metal songs. It includes bands like the Revs (Apparently they are unsigned), La Rocca, Bunny and OnOff. The CD costs €8.

So what I would like to know, is if you saw the CD in a shop in town or somewhere, would you buy it? I'm not trying to sell it to you or anything. But we need to know if we should go to the bother and expense of trying to sell them in town. If anyone would consider buying it, please say so. But also, if you would never buy it, please say so aswell. All in the name of science!!!

If you have any queries or anything, ask them, or visit our sitehttp://www.epicentre.vze.com/.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Oh! I almost forgot!

If you are in a band or are a singer/songwriter and currently attending secondary school, if you send us a demo or something as fast as you can, and you'd like to take part in our Battle of the Bands, say it and i'll do my best to fit you in.

Legofsalmon's band are in... so it must be cool.

Advertisement