Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qizmo

Options
  • 29-01-2000 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Anyone know why pointing doesent work for me?
    say_team %x at %y and say_team %t
    give
    Acous: XXX at YYY

and demos seem somehow jumpy..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

the server fpd is set to u cant see what u point at but your team can. It to stop people taking advantage of pointing tongue.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

If it's the same with cheapo, that would explain a lot. Those
    "Steven [7o9] @ RA with x"
    messages were really beginning to get on my nerves and I couldn't figure out y it was doing that. Cheers Chaos, that'll prevent me from cheating for a while sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

Ahhh thats cool.. but crap too... what if u want to point at enemy at quad, but ur actually pointing at shells at quad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I think it has some sort of priority in it.
    ive never had that happen anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

ya this happened to me too
    it was because i hadnt the qizmo in the same directory as qw
    i had qw on one drive and the qizmo on an other and when they wer on the same drive it didnt do xxx at yyy
    G

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

as if some one is gonna listen to u pred smile.gif
    "i cant reply to any messages, o wait theres a reply button WOW"
    heh fool cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

Y would u want to point at shells? you can choose what you want qizmo to report, u can change QUAD to KWAD or anythink and also choose what you want it to report, y would u want it to report Shells anyway? smile.gif use to **** me off playing pikcup games, when u got freaks who have everythink selected, so "nails at sng" and all this sh|t

Advertisement