Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Emblem

Options
  • 26-12-2003 7:50pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Europe will finally get its hands on one of the fantastic fire emblem games in the form of the GBA game or am I going to have to resort to importers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just order it from http://www.dvdboxoffice.com You'll have it by Monday week, I reckon. Whats the point in waiting?

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

none, because its a brilliant game. plays like advance wars with out the attrition probem that plauged it(strategy again pales into insignificance to how fast you can churn out the units. none of that ****ery in fire emblem). you take what your given and do with it. if you loose a unit its gone for good. plenty of leveling up of characters and each of them has great peronality and just like in cannon fodder when jops, the veteren of many a conflict gets impaled on a dung poisoned spike and has to be put out of his misery you will mourn their loss. its great game that, like a good handheld game should, can be put down and picked up an hour later and you can just jump back in again. top stuff that you should get now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll be ordering it tonight.

I'm too lazy to check at the moment but are there translated roms of the rest of the games in the series.

Advertisement