Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who got what?

Options
  • 26-12-2003 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭

DeV, can you provide a list of who got what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea I want to know where my Money went ;)

John

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There is so much stuff that I've had to look about for more targets and havent been able to deliver everything. Not only that but Amazon sent me a mail to say that a good number of purchases wont arrive until New Year, thats fine with me cos I still have a good bit left in my front room.

The list currently stands at:

Temple Street: Console, TV, a large selection of books and a Game Boy Advance.
    Crumlin: 2 Consoles, 2 TVs, a TON of books, toys and other stuff. There was a car-van full of stuff that went to them.
    Barretstown Gang: One complete brand new PC, colour printer and 5-megapixel digi-cam.
    Tallaght: Console +TV, + books and toys.
    MustardSeed.com (Jamiacan childrens charity run by an Irish bloke) got a bunch of Toys they are picking up in Jan.

Next on my hitlist is St Michael's and I'm going to go for extra credit and see if anyone will drop a console and TV into Limerick or Cork's main hospitals which I'm sure have childrens wards.

I have to see what has and hasnt arrived from Amazon to divvy up the remains but I think I have consoles for all of them and I havent even touched the cash in the bank which stands at just shy of 500 notes so I will have plenty of tv's for the remaining consoles when I buy them in the sales.

This was a much bigger operation then I thought it would be (check out the pics to see us just *opening* the stuff). Next year I'll start at the start of November. Its definitely worth doing again (god help me!)

DeV.

WOOO HOOO Go dev.... hopefully next year I'll be an editor in the BBC so I'll have lots of crisps sheets for ya...

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

ou e la photos, link me please, my navigation skills are poor

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Havelock has some and the others (the cheap and cheerful ones that Amp took with his Clio are in the thread in this forum, subject: Birds in the Air.

The ones havelock has (which I cant find right now but he has them somewhere) are really funny :)

DeV.
    ps: You go yourself Lump! Editor in the BBC, wtg mate!

• Advertisement

Well thats what I'm working towards.

john

Advertisement