Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA League starting

Options
  • 29-01-2000 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

The CA league is starting next tuesday week - i.e. the 8th of February.
    Clans so far:

Se7en
    GT
    4P
    CG
    TDD
    7o9
    KCD

Matches are on tuesdays and fridays.
    Fixtures will be posted shortly.
    Any other clans wanting to join have until next friday.

paladin@oceanfree.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

Rite who needs an lpb?
    G

Daddy or Chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Check ure mail Pred

Actually soz ledz. The league will be postponed sad.gif
    There are new servers being put up so im advised to wait till they are ready in a couple of weeks.

paladin@oceanfree.net

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 30-01-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Fine by me cause i'll have a second phone line in about 2 weeks smile.gif all i need now is isdn and a decent puter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yep, grand, gives me time to get much needed practise. Getting back into CA takes a bit of getting used to....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The Rock

Friday ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? I dont mid Tuesday but friday.Who plays on a friday ?Change it to thursday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

ick not thursday, student night out smile.gif
    any day but thursday, or saturday, sunday, or wednesday. But any day but them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hmm so thats monday and tuesday
    and tue. being student night in the kitchen reckon itll just have to be monday smile.gif

dont worry lads. There are 7 days in a week. If a match needs rescheduling just give plenty of notice. i.e.- as much notice as possible and ill see what I can do. Y didnt ye all tell me this when i put up the post about what days ppl wanted it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

dont pretend u go out on fridays dre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The Rock

I said it once an i will say it again.Shut the FU(K upi you stupid son of a ***** !
    Truth is i do go out on friday nights,that is my Bingo night.So if i didnt go there would be alot of lil old ladies very sad.

Advertisement