Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

47,000 pages served to 4964 people on xmas day.

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I deleted your post.

It was pointless and annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I deleted your post.

It was pointless and annoying.

For future reference is this a policy change an early implementation of your new years resolution or just a whim?

For future reference, don't do what he did that prompted me to delete his post.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

As If I would. Obviously not just a whim so.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by daveirl
    New Years is stupid anyway. Poor excuse for a celebration.
    Indeed. This year I'll again be sending "Happy arbitrarily-chosen year number change day bah humbug" text messages to the loved ones I won't be seeing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Then stay at home and watch that Jools Holland's hootenanny thing, with a nice drink and a fire. Worked for me the last few years... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

DeV did you ban any one?

Eóin

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You joking? I was too busy have a ball of a time at a kickin' party in a mates place!

I didnt get to a computer as it happens and I was in no fit state to operate a computer either...

DeV.

I banned utility_ from IRC when I got home. Not sure how I was able to operate a computer mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

"You joking?"

I was indeed.

Any way happy new year to one and all.

Now lets all get some fresh air.

Eóin

Step away from the keyboard and get a pint.

Advertisement