Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought GTA double pack for xbox?

Options
  • 26-12-2003 11:34pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone here bought GTA3+VC for the xbox and noticed any bad glitches? Im thinking of getting it however I have read that the conversion is flawed very bad at least in America but havent heard anything yet from the versions released over here.
    Further details about these flaws can be found at link below

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=browse_forum&f=65&d=14024

Im hoping that these flaws are just restricted to the USA version coz I really want this game for my xbox and for it to play as it should.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

no, because its not out yet...

Flogen

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

sorry gonzo, do excuse my ignorance, didnt realise the date had been broken!!!

:D

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

I saw the box set on the shelf in Xtravision, Ennis today for €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭fcukme

The game seems ok, i picked up a copy in xtra-vision yesterday. Its only €55 at the mo. Played GTA3 for about an hour and its all round better graphics wise than the ps2 version. there is some pop-up, but its not half as bad as on ps2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭fcukme

Sorry left one thing out, the load times are much, much quicker on the xbox, do you remember the stupid 5 sec pause in certain parts on the city on the ps2, thats done to less than a sec. The stuff on the link abovce is misleading, that must be a bad copy or something. Also notice Xtra-vision charge €5 more in dublin than other parts of the country for the game! Whats that all about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Dublin tax

Advertisement