Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

Options
  • 27-12-2003 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭

Bought this game for the gamecube in Canada a few weeks ago, and its easily one the games of the year for me.

Almost finished it, so I'm going around collecting ankhs and stuff before the final battle. I have some questions .... can anyone help me? (Had a look at the FAQ on gamefaqs, and the answers aren't there)

1. In Heliopolis, how do you beat the obstacle course in a time that will impress the course champion? I can get around the course going full tilt, but he always says that his time is quicker...... the slow part for me where you grab onto the handle that takes you on a horseshoe-shaped wire around the main column... is there any way to speed that up?

2. How do I get a bigger money bag? There are things in the shops that are more than 400 scarabs to buy, but I can only carry 400 scarabs....

3. What do you get if you beat the gauntlet in Abidos? (The one where you are running through a pasageway with moving platforms and you have to smash 4 statues to beat it). I can beat the first 2 levels, but the third is a bitch...

4. There is a guy in Abidos who will give you a lizard if you give him 4 gaming medallions. There are 3 games in abidos (targets, sequences and matching pairs). Where is the 4th? Is it the gauntlet? What is the lizard for?

5. Where are the hard-to-find ankhs? I still need about 8 to get a full health bar.....

Classic game, though.... worth a look if you are a Zelda fan. The PAL release is in February. Its out in the States/Canada if you have a freeloader. Definitely worth picking up.

- Dave.

Advertisement