Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens University entrance requirements??

Options
  • 27-12-2003 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

"The Irish Leaving Certificate:
    In terms of the Irish Leaving Certificate, the General Entrance Requirement can be satisfied by passes in five subjects to include English, four of which should be at the Higher Level at Grade C or better. Individual subjects at Ordinary Level at Grade D or better may be equated to a GCE O-Level or GCSE pass in the same subject. "

Does this mean you need to have done 4 higher level subjects in the L.C.? Most Irish Uni`s only require 3. Does anyone know if they`ll accept the L.c..v.p programe as a higher subject if a distinction was achieved.

I was looking into a few courses queens offer. Anyone here done a degree thru queens, or have any experience of the college? Im trying to seek out all the info, ect,,, on all the courses/colleges before i commit myself to a course.

Comments

Advertisement