Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 board

Options
  • 27-12-2003 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

Id like to request a D4 board for a more refined, exclusive discussion atmosphere than currently available. A number of people have complained about the noise from the riffraff on After Hours and expressed support for such a forum.

Private: Yes
    Goals: To provide an online meeting place for the good and great of the country.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

i agree, it would be nice to discuss important matters with likeminded people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

thumbs up. although im d6w. its an even number... loike

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

great idea, us d4's need our own space

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

It's 'YOU'RE A GIMP' reddy you publicly educated swine.
    This is exactly why we need a D4 board.

D4 it's not a location, it's a state of mind.

Endorsed!

Edit: Oh, I see my educated insults have caused you to retract your snide post and comments. For shame.

D4 1 Lower class 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

As a resident of D4 for my entire life I would certainly be interested in this. Discorse on serious local matters such as the expansion of Irishtown and the state of the green spaces would certainly yield some lively discussions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

I endorse this forum, mainly because it'll keep the posh potatoes who live in a world of their own in a forum of their own. Stop them from spreading to seed so to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Originally posted by El Marco
    I endorse this forum, mainly because it'll keep the posh potatoes who live in a world of their own in a forum of their own. Stop them from spreading to seed so to speak.

They live in a world of their own so why not give them a forum of their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Is that not what I said?

They live in a world of their own so why not give them a forum of their own.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Originally posted by El Marco
    Is that not what I said?
    If you don't mind me endorsing your recomendation:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Originally posted by oeNeo
    Yes

Aren't you from Kildare oeNeo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

endorsed..

so long as it keeps that garbage off my board...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

You people are to polite to tell each other to shutup
    Hey, Im in D24, Im just the kind of mod yous need:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

In that case I want a meadow Way board...... For the posh and refined of Kilkenny. Get off your Fúcking Highhorses..... Why don't you all meet for a Vino in the café down the street..... with a copy of the irish times in one hand and the palm pilot in the other. GITS....

John

(Oh I dont endorse this product/idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Heartily endorse this product/service.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I need somewhere to bítch about those scumbags that come flooding to Funderland. No bottles thru the windows yet this year, but its only been open a day or two! I'm looking forward to getting beer and piss out of the carpets again. Yay! Move it to Tallaght!

lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Eh, I dunno bai, sup here laike. Fúck it shure, I'll endorse yeh dubs, hopefully yeh palers stay shut in there! Endorsed!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

It's ironic that these proletarians are protesting the idea. You riffraffs be quiet now, people who matter need a board of their own. Finally, a place of our own to discuss rugby and Wesley without the common filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This whole thing ceased to be funny a long time ago. You're just a bunch of gimps.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Amz
    Aren't you from Kildare oeNeo?

D4 isn't a postal code, it's a state of mind.

A load of affluent people trying to be funny by acting posh is about as funny as a load of scobes acting like scumbags, but either way I can't really say that such a forum would be a bad idea.

Isn't dublin 24 tallagh?
    "Dublin 24 if your feeling really cocky" and all that?

Utility for mod, in my humble opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

your posts are about as intelligent as throwing milkshakes at cars utility

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Why not call it the "West Brit Forum" :D

I take it being private, it would be invitation only and anyway all the PLU's would be able to submit their cards.

How about a DNS forum too ?

Originally posted by oeNeo
    Utility for mod, in my humble opinion.

I second that motion.

Funky for the first bannee? I think SO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Thanks for the helpful posts Stephen/Lump, Christ its not like you people would be allowed in anyway so stop moaning.

that's soooo 2003. Seriously...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

As a fellow Foxrock (D18) bloke I heartly recommand a D4 state of mind board & keppin it private to avoid all necessary scum out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Rich: suck my balls, troll child

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement