Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Font smoothing/anti-aliasing in MS Word 2000

Options
  • 27-12-2003 3:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

I installed some Adobe fonts and Type Manager on another computer a few months ago and found that all the postscript fonts, when used in Word, were nice'n'smooth. Normal TrueType fonts were still pixelated, though.

I installed it on my own computer and it's not working. All the fonts are normal and jagged.

I was wondering if any of you know how to get font smoothing in Word. I can't find anything in type manager that smoothes anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Don't know of it being in word but if you go to the desktop properties (display properties in control panel) you'll find an option to smooth edges of screen fonts. It's on the PLUS! tab on my windows NT here but not sure if the tab is the same on other OS versions.

Advertisement