Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Of Brothers - Xtravision

• 27-12-2003 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Picked up Band Of Brothers 6 DVD Tin Box set for €55 today, Xtravision Ennis.

Cheapest i've found it on the net was €56 for the cardboard box (cdwow) and €59 for the tin box on play.com.

Also, Soprano's DVD Box sets - all series (afaik) going for €45 and Godfather 3 DVD set for €40.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

might buy it again for the mere fact that my box is all scrathed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    might buy it again for the mere fact that my box is all scrathed :)

If you're serious i'd be interested in your dvds :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Indiana Jones for 45 euro's in Xtravision too - anyone find it for less elsewhere?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I was gonna order the cardboard version from Play.com for £39.99stg (they are selling the tin box version for £44.99stg).
    Great to see that a bargain in DVDs/CDs etc. can still be found in this country, just a pity it's the exception rather than the rule.

Thanks for the heads up conZ.

Just been down to my local Xtravision and now have the shiny tin box in my grubby mits.
    Unfortunately, I'm going out to dinner and to see ROTK tonight with the Missus, so I won't get to watch them all until tomorrow.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Which Xtra Vision did you get it in Samson?
    €55 is an awfully tempting price.

Xtravision on Ballyfermot Road, but they should all be doing the same offer.

Advertisement